måndag 31 december 2012

No love allowed

-->
911, it's a critical emergency
Let the run, run, run
Come and charge it with the 143
Told me this one was mine, such a beautiful lie
Now he's done, done, done
And his love is no more for me
Another year as he waved me goodbye
He said he care but no tears in his eyes
And ask me if I'm alright
Nigga is you blind

Like a bullet your love me hit me to the core
I was flying 'til you knocked me to the floor
And it's so foolish how you keep me wanting more, eh
I'm screaming murderer, how could you murder us

I call it murder, no love allowed

Fi, fo, fum like the sky is falling down on me
Numb, numb, numb he's so cold he doesn't feel a thing
Broken heart was the case
Go on and put in my way
He's the only one, one, one
I ever let get the best of me
Usually I'm the one that they cry for
But this man, he's the one that I'd die for
Mama said there's no cause for a rebel
Do you hear me now, no love, no love, no love allowed



Inga kommentarer: